Film of Anatomy of Design #005: Tandem – Provocation by Design
In February we welcomed Tandem to speak as part of our Anatomy of Design series on the subject of ‘Provocation by Design – Creating interpretive visitor experiences which captivate, thrill and inspire’.
Tandem’s Lead Consultant/Creative Director, Andrew Todd, spoke about some of the underlying principles that help shape their work and how they create experiences that relate to the individual with compelling, creative solutions and strategies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to discover how Tandem have developed heritage and cultural interpretive experiences – including temporary and permanent exhibitions – for castles and ships, libraries and historic buildings, driving routes and walking trails.
You can follow Tandem’s work on Twitter and Instagram (@tandemstudio), on Facebook (Facebook.com/tandemstudio) or on their website www.tandemdesign.co.uk
Filmed in the MAC Belfast by @djlowry on 26th February 2015
Next article: Anatomy of Design #007: Jamie Neely – Monotype
This is the Articles section.
Where designers and clients can share their thoughts on the role of design. Please let us know if you’d like to contribute an article.
More Articles articles
- Irish Design 2015’s Global Irish Design Challenge
- Northern Ireland Creative Employment Programme
- Film of Anatomy of Design #007: Jamie Neely – Monotype
- Film of Anatomy of Design #006: Sarah Drummond – Snook
- Film of Anatomy of Design #005: Tandem – Provocation by Design
- Mapping the Design Industry in Northern Ireland
- Designing Innovation
- Film of Anatomy of Design #004: Paul Davies – Psychologists Who Can
- Film of Anatomy of Design #003: Giving Voice to Ideas with Mike Reed
- Film of Anatomy of Design #002: Complexity, Scale and Making Things Happen with Matt Coyne
- Film of Anatomy of Design #001 — Stephen McCarthy GDS / GOV.uk
- In support of the middle
- Design Education: the profession and the student
- How to keep your clients happy?
- How to win new business?
- What is a designer?
- How to hire a designer?
- Interested in a career in design – where do you start?
- How to write a good brief?
- How to recruit a designer?