Film of Anatomy of Design #007: Jamie Neely – Monotype
We were delighted to welcome Jamie Neely from Monotype to speak as part of our Anatomy of Design series on ‘Font Discovery’ in which he explores the tools and techniques for finding the right typeface for the right job.
Co-founder and creative director at Belfast design studio Front, Jamie helped develop the Typecast web design – A free prototyping tool which has been tried by over 1 million people. In his role as Director of Product Design at Monotype, he now spends his days creating products that help Typography become accessible and fun to beginners, professionals, brands and agencies.
Filmed in the Ulster Hall Belfast by @djlowry on 26th March 2015
Next article: Film of Anatomy of Design #006: Sarah Drummond – Snook
This is the Articles section.
Where designers and clients can share their thoughts on the role of design. Please let us know if you’d like to contribute an article.
More Articles articles
- Irish Design 2015’s Global Irish Design Challenge
- Northern Ireland Creative Employment Programme
- Film of Anatomy of Design #007: Jamie Neely – Monotype
- Film of Anatomy of Design #006: Sarah Drummond – Snook
- Film of Anatomy of Design #005: Tandem – Provocation by Design
- Mapping the Design Industry in Northern Ireland
- Designing Innovation
- Film of Anatomy of Design #004: Paul Davies – Psychologists Who Can
- Film of Anatomy of Design #003: Giving Voice to Ideas with Mike Reed
- Film of Anatomy of Design #002: Complexity, Scale and Making Things Happen with Matt Coyne
- Film of Anatomy of Design #001 — Stephen McCarthy GDS / GOV.uk
- In support of the middle
- Design Education: the profession and the student
- How to keep your clients happy?
- How to win new business?
- What is a designer?
- How to hire a designer?
- Interested in a career in design – where do you start?
- How to write a good brief?
- How to recruit a designer?