Professional Development Opportunity: Service Design
The NI Design Alliance has secured investment through the Creative Industries Innovation Fund to deliver training in Service Design. In collaboration with Design Wales and PDR, we will run ‘The Greenhouse’ Programme for NI participants at a significantly reduced rate.
What is THE GREENHOUSE?
The Greenhouse has been created by PDR to up skill designers and policy makers in the delivery and management of service design projects in the public sector.
It’s a three-day course that combines a live project set by a public authority with training in service design tools and techniques The course is intended as a practical introduction to service design; equipping participants to:
- Understand how to use the core service design process, tools and method
- Gain the skills required to start facilitating service innovation workshops
- Learn how to run design-led innovation projects within public sector organisations
Duration: 3-day programme. Participants are asked to travel the night before.
Location: PDR in Cardiff
Dates: 16.02.15 – 19.02.15 (includes travel to Cardiff on 16 Feb evening)
Cost: £265. This price will include the course fees, flights, accommodation and any travel required in Wales. (The full price is £1060; however, with generous funding from the Creative Industries Innovation Fund, 75% of the cost will be covered).
This is a unique opportunity for professional development and networking with fellow designers and senior policy makers from NI who will also be attending.
Places are extremely limited. If you would like to attend, please email [email protected] by 5pm Monday 26 January.
Supported by the Creative Industries Innovation Fund
Next article: Mapping the Design Industry in Northern Ireland
This is the Featured section.
More Featured articles
- Belfast Design Week
- Irish Design 2015’s Global Irish Design Challenge
- Northern Ireland Creative & Cultural Skills Awards
- Northern Ireland Creative Employment Programme
- Film of Anatomy of Design #007: Jamie Neely – Monotype
- Film of Anatomy of Design #006: Sarah Drummond – Snook
- Film of Anatomy of Design #005: Tandem – Provocation by Design
- Anatomy of Design #007: Jamie Neely – Monotype
- Professional Development Opportunity: Service Design
- Mapping the Design Industry in Northern Ireland
- Maker Day Belfast
- Northern Ireland Design Business Survey
- Intellectual Property Seminar
- Anatomy of Design #003: Giving Voice to Ideas with Mike Reed
- Anatomy of Design #002: Complexity, Scale and Making Things Happen with Matt Coyne
- Film of Anatomy of Design #001 — Stephen McCarthy GDS / GOV.uk
- NIDA presents Anatomy of Design with Stephen McCarthy
- How to win new business?
- Martin Lambie-Nairn