Introduction to Tendering
A half day clinic for creative businesses and designers featuring a practical workshop introducing the tendering process and an informative and inspiring talk with Mark Case director of Whitenoise studios on how to get started and make the most of Tender opportunities.
Speakers & Schedule
Co-founder of WEE MAN STUDIOS NI’s leading 3D iPhone Game Developers and Director of MCGARRY CONSULT providing professional support to small-medium sized organisations in the private and non-profit sectors. Experience of 200 projects in NI & RoI. Including 100 business cases/plans, leading to over £120m funding.
Mark is Co-Director of Whitenoise and since July 2000 has built the company into the largest graphic design studio in Northern Ireland. He has moulded the company’s design offering, ensuring quality, accurate and individual creative solutions are achieved for every client.
To register email: [email protected]
or for more information visit the Evolve Programme website
Next article: POSTPONED – Design Dialogue
This is the section.
- Belfast Design Week
- Designer Small Talk
- Irish Design 2015’s Global Irish Design Challenge
- Northern Ireland Creative & Cultural Skills Awards
- Northern Ireland Creative Employment Programme
- Design Makes Everything Better
- Film of Anatomy of Design #007: Jamie Neely – Monotype
- Film of Anatomy of Design #006: Sarah Drummond – Snook
- Film of Anatomy of Design #005: Tandem – Provocation by Design
- Anatomy of Design #006: Sarah Drummond – Snook
- Anatomy of Design #007: Jamie Neely – Monotype
- Anatomy of Design #005: Tandem – Provocation by Design (Derry~Londonderry)
- Anatomy of Design #005: Tandem – Provocation by Design (Belfast)
- Professional Development Opportunity: Service Design
- Mapping the Design Industry in Northern Ireland
- Maker Day Belfast
- Designing Innovation
- Film of Anatomy of Design #004: Paul Davies – Psychologists Who Can
- Northern Ireland Design Business Survey
- Anatomy of Design #004: Paul Davies – Psychologists Who Can